We’re giving you the opportunity to fly over for a week’s bedtime story reading of Seb and Polly Planet on their Ocean Quest as they go on an epic adventure.
The author will bring to life the highly acclaimed book following cheeky Seb and her superhero friend, and this is your chance to be part of it!
- Snuggle down for five free nights of bedtime reading
- Free downloads to accompany each chapter, with activities for the kids. Worked on with an early years teacher so as well as fun many fit into the national curriculum
- Simple up to date tips for you and the kids while you’re at home
- Resources available each day via the website
- Option to read along * see below
- Aimed at children age 5+ (smaller kids of course welcome!)
In this fun-filled book our strong, compassionate, female superhero Polly Planet (plus albatrosses, a leatherback turtle and narwhals!) opens Seb’s eyes to the challenges facing the ocean from plastic pollution, and teaches her ways on how to overcome them. With Polly’s guidance, Seb learns the ultimate truth: that her actions really can make a difference.
The author Michelle Cassar is in her second decade of #BeingPALL (Plastic A Lot Less) so has easy tips for children, while also keeping them engaged in the outside world – from home!
* If you would like to read along, you can order a copy of the book via the website www.sebandpollyplanet.com or www.theplasticfreeshop.com (Normally on Waterstones website but that takes longer as has to be posted twice!)
It may also be stocked at your local zero waste shop, and a lot of them are currently doing home deliveries. A list of all the Zero Waste shops stocking the book is also available here.
We look forward to seeing you! Get the kids in their PJs, get yourself a well deserved tipple of choice, and let Seb and Polly Planet take them on an adventure …